Amit Saini Rohtakiya is an Indian Haryanvi Singer, Lyricist, and Music Director. He was born on 11 November 1993 in Rohtak, Haryana, India. He got fame with his song “Khalnayak”. He sings many hits songs 40 Killo, Vivaad, Kaale Karname, Most Wanted, Dogli, Dialogue, Rule Todne, Sache Darbar Ki.
Amit Saini Rohtakiya Family Details:-
• His father’s name is Naresh Saini and his mother’s name is Sushma Devi. He has two sons whose names are Yamen Saini and Mannat Saini.
Amit Saini Rohtakiya Educational Details:-
• He has completed his school education from Government Public School, Rohtak, Haryana, India.
|Personal Details Of Amit Saini Rohtakiya|
|Real Name||Amit Saini Rohtakiya|
|Profession||Singer, Lyricist, Music Director|
|Age||27 Years (2020)|
|Date of birth||11 November 1993|
|Father Name||Naresh Saini|
|Mother Name||Sushma Devi|
|Wife Name||Not Known|
|School||Government Public School|
|Physical Details Of Amit Saini Rohtakiya|
|Favourite Things Of Amit Saini Rohtakiya|
|Favourite Actor||Sanjay Dutt|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Singer||Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Chole and Rajma|
Some Quick Facts About Amit Saini Rohtakiya:-
• He is a Singer, Lyricist, and Music Director in Haryanvi Music Industry.
• He loves singing since his childhood.
• He learned singing from Sonu Sharma.
• He writes many hits songs.
• He likes street foods.
• He Don’t Drink Alcohol.
• He Don’t Smoke.
Relationship and Marital Status:-
He is Married.